Sure! The following is a list of Spells to Aid Visions not a list of divinatory practices.
"Fumes made of linseed, fleabane seed, roots of violets and parsley doth make you to foresee things to come and doth conduce to prophesying."
"The stone that is bread in the apple of the eye of the civet cat, held under the tongue of man, does make him to divine or prophecy."
– From Witches’ Potions and Spells by Kathryn Paulsen
"Anoint your eyes for three days with the combined juices of the herbs, dill, vervain, and St. John’s-wort, and the spirits in the air will become visible to you."
– From Nummits and Crummits: Devonshire Customs, Characteristics, and Folk-lore by Sarah Hewett
"Dream Oracle (PGM VII. 250-254, 300 C.E.)
Before going to bed speak this formula to your magical lamp:
NAIENCHRE NAIENCHRE, Mother of Fire and Water, thou art the one who riseth before ARCHENTECHTHA, reveal unto me what I desire about [say what you want revealed to you]. If the answer is yes, show me a plant and water, if no, fire and iron. Ede, ede–tachy, tachy! [= Now, now–quick, quick in Greek]
Direct Vision (PGM VII. 319-334, 300 C.E.)
As a preliminary preparation for this operation the ancient source says the magician should keep [themself] pure for three days.
1. Perform your usual opening rite of purification.
2. Take a copper vessel, pour rainwater into it, and make an offering of frankincense in your brazier on the altar.
3. Now speak the formula:
Let this earth be still, let the air be still, let the sea be still, let the winds also be still, and not disturb me during this, my divination– no sound, no loud cry, no whistling. For I am a prophet, and since I am about to call a terrible fearful name: KOLLA OLPHILOGEMALA ACHEROIO,open up the holy temple, which is the cosmic order, constructed over the earth–and give welcome to Osiris, for I am MANCHNOBISE CHOLCHOBE MALASET IAT THAANNOUITA KERTOMENOU PAKEROAO KRANNASIRAT MOMOMO MELASOUT PEU PHRE. Open my ears so that thou canst reveal to me what I desire about those matters I ask thee about! Come forth, come forth– Ede, ede–tachy, tachy! And speak to me concerning those things about which I questioned thee. Appear to me, lord Anubis. I command thee, for I am IEO BELPHENO, who is inquiring about this matter.
4. Wait in silence for the god to speak to you within your heart and mind. If he does not speak, repeat the formula above.
5. Once he has spoken, and you are satisfied with his revelation, close the rite in your usual way and dismiss the god by saying:
Go away, Anubis, to thine own thrones, for the sake of my health and well-being.”
– From Hermetic Magic by Stephen E. Flowers, Ph.D.